Fatshion Blog

Long ago I had an idea. This idea was to create a safe-haven where fat people could learn the folly of their poor dressing ways. The idea was predicated on the belief that behaving and presenting yourself in certain ways dictates success, happiness and public perceptions both good and bad. This idea, and this idea alone, has lead to the creation of the Fatshion Blog. Learn to maximize your potential in life by maximizing others' perceptions of you.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Restart

It feels good to be back in the Fatshion saddle again. The good news is that I have decided to continue to update the Fatshion Blog regularly. I almost pulled a Jesus and threw the towel in, but after some consideration and support, there's just too much promise to pass up on. I was temporarily discouraged because I wasn’t sure if people were really getting it. However, I’ve been reinspired by affirmations that some people really do get it, and a reassurance from myself that I don’t care if people get it.

Check Back Often.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Ike said...

here here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home